Welcome to CAR, the Cyber-Analytics Repository. There are a couple of ways to go about getting started. The navigation bar on the left hand bar contains several useful links for exploring CAR.
- Main article: Help:Glossary
The Glossary is description of commonly used words and features of CAR. Critical terms such as analytic are defined here.
- Main Page - The "Welcome to CAR" launch page
- Analytic List - A summary page for all analytics
- Data Drilldown - A drilldown way to browse the Semantic objects on CAR
- Analytic Search - A way to search analytics by metadata
- Contribute - How to contribute to CAR
- Help - This contents page of the help menu
- Main article: Help:Data Model
The Data Model, strongly inspired by CybOX, is an organization of the objects that may be monitored from a host-based or network-based perspective. Each object on can be identified by two dimensions: its actions and fields. When paired together, the three-tuple of
(object, action, field) act like a coordinate, and describe what properties and state changes of the object can be captured by a sensor.